A true and very emotional account of a widow whose husband died before signing his Will.
Many people do not realise that if you have a Will and you re-marry your original becomes invalid. This is what happened in this story --- they had just never got round to it and from being diagnosed with his illness her husband was dead within two weeks.
Sadly, we see this happening too frequently and "According to a 2015 YouGov survey, only 38 per cent of people in Britain have a valid will. That leaves 62 per cent who could die intestate."
Read more about how you can protect your family and loved ones:
If you die without signing your will in this country, you leave chaos behind you. The lack of clarity intensifies bereavement and pitches family members into a cauldron of legal dictates. Bank accounts are frozen, cards unusable, cash inaccessible. If your partner dies intestate, it makes normal life almost impossible to retrieve.